Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Update ~ Rowan Joseph was Born April 2nd 2012. He was a 7 Ibs and 13 oz 20 inches long! He is perfect in every way. We had planned on a homebirth with this new one but again "life happens in the midst of plans"!


We had an emergency C-section at about 3:54am. I am exhausted and sore but am lucky to have an amazing husband who has walked me through every step playing both parents at times so I can rest and heal.


  That being said we did go into this veture late in the game and we are still on the hunt to stock up as much as we can for Rowan.  He is doing well but I want to keep it that way.  I am posting up a pay pal account as well for those who can't help with milk we could always use the help with the shiping. I do have milk bags for donor moms and as always thank you so much! Mom's you give me something I connot give my son and I cannot express with words what this means to my family and my son. He has not spit so far and has been gaining back all that wonderful baby wieght he lost during the first few days after birth. Again thank you all and God bless.~ The Krieg Family

No comments:

Post a Comment